- The Balance Sheet
- The Income Statement
- The Statement of Changes (in Cash Flow or Working Capital)
- Ratio Analysis
- Interpreting Business Ratios
- Sample Restaurant Income Statement
- Sample Restaurant Balance Sheet
- Sample Restaurant Cash Flow Statement
- More Key Metrics and Ratios for Business Performance Management
- Sample Restaurant Ratios
- Cash Flow Management
- Breakeven Analysis
Goals: One of the most common problems that business owners have is that they simply do not know whether or not they are making money because they do not have the basic information that they need to run their business. It is amazing how many small business owners use their checking account balance to decide whether they are making money or not.
In this module we will cover the basics of Financial Statements, Ratio Analysis and Cash Flow Management. The goal of this module is to prepare the reader to understand the basics of Financial Statements, Ratio Analysis and Cash Flow Management so that the reader can manage the business better.